Monday, June 20, 2005

So It Does Happen

(Click on the above title to read the article I'm writing about.)

I couldn't resist talking about this article. Orgasms really are a mind blowing experience for women. Research shows that a woman's brain shuts down for orgasm, leaving us prepared for wonderful orgasms. From what I gather, it's allowing us to give up our inhibitions and enjoy all those wonderful sensations. Giving up control.

But there are a couple of points in this article I want to point out...

1. To successfully conduct this experiment, the woman's head had to remain still. The rest of the body can move, just not the head. Which is important. There's got to be hip action for this research to take place, but how in the world did these women orgasm without moving their heads? When all inhibitions are gone and sensations take over, the whole body moves. Including the head. Or is this just me? I mean, my head shakes from side to side. Tilts back. Raises up on occassion. It doesn't stay in one place.

2. How are this individuals able to take part in this research? Having scientists watch and make note of every single brain activity during sex. Were they able to perform at their best? How long did it take to reach orgasm?

3. Scratch #2. I just realized what I wrote. How could I forget that many people become horny with the thought of someone watching.

4. The couples were allowed to wear socks to keep their feet from getting cold. I say, "Forget the socks, bring on the high heels and boots." That would spice up the sex.

5. What does it imply when they couldn't research a man's brain activity during sex? Humm.

6. I can't believe I just talked about this.

Have a good day!

No comments: