Thursday, June 23, 2005

Continued...

To answer a personal request...

10. I watch Christmas movies during the middle of summer. Actually, I watch them whenever I feel down. But I recently came across an Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas video that I couldn't pass up. A Muppet's Christmas Carol is one of my favorite Christmas movies.

11. I have a strange fascination with alcohol. I don't drink often, which doesn't explain my fascination. During a spell of home sickness a couple of weeks ago, I went to the liqour store and bought two types of Kentucky Bourbon - Maker's Mark and Wild Turkey. No one believes me when I say I haven't opened the bottles. I have to like what I drink and Bourbon is strong stuff. Especially Maker's Mark. That liquid goes down strong.

12. I've attended bartending school. It felt like a two week vacation during my two years of social work. Never bartended though, but I don't regret one dollar of the money I spent on that education. I know I would regret never doing it. My parents actually get a kick out of the fact I went to bartending school. Though my mom feared at first that I would begin drinking alot after my education.

13. I like to buy toys at Hustler of Hollywood. (You'll have to look that up to know what kind of toys I'm talking about.)

14. For the third time in my life, I'm gonna have to quit smoking. Damn it. It's going to be hard since I enjoy this habit. Double Damn it.

15. I fall asleep laying on my stomach.

16. I usually wake up laying on my back.

16a. What does my body do in the middle of the night?

17. I'm not Catholic, but sometimes I have the urge to confess to a Priest. What's that all about?

18. I read the Bible and I've read the book titled The Story of O. (You'll have to look that up too. I don't remember the author.) The Story of O is a strange book. I read it because a friend of mine wanted to discuss this book in a book club. I don't know how I could have discussed this book.

19. I can't wait until Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is released.

20. I'm currently listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

21. To be continued when the time is right...

Have a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Continued... was a great post. I have a site helping people stop smoking

Anonymous said...

Continued... was a great post. I have a site helping people stop smoking

Anonymous said...

Just had to see if there was anything new on bartender jobs. I will take a look around.

I really enjoyed discovering your Blog.

You can always feel welcome to visit us at http://bartenderzone.com/bar-supply.html