Sunday, August 28, 2005

That Darn Cat

Okay, I'm procastinating again. I'm in the middle of my book review, with writer's block, so I'll procrastinate and write something else. My cat. The only reason I'm writing about this brat is because he's presently keeping me entertained with his strange antics that only he can provide.

Name: Turtle (yes a strange name for a cat, but that was his name at the animal shelter when my sister and I adopted him. So don't blame me for the name.)

Favorite Food: the type that I provide. (yes he loves the food I give him. I've never heard a complaint yet)

Favorite sleeping postion: take your pick - 1) on his stomach with his head and front arms hanging over the side, 2) on his side in semi-fetal position with one paw coving his face (I don't understand that last part) or 3) the Sphinx position (it doesn't look comfortable to me, but oh well.)

Favortie sleeping location: on the corner of my bed facing the door. In my head I imagine he's wanting to be my protector, but he probably just wants a position for a quick get away.

Favorite place to do is restroom business: anywhere besides the litter box. You'd think he'd be happy with the clean litter box I provide him, but nooooo, he's got to leave his own mark. Honestly, he doesn't do it alot, but it can be bothersome and annoying. Don't worry everyone, he does use the box (for the most part) and it doesn't stink in my apartment.

Worst habit: leaving cat hair everywhere. It's very hard for me to wear black these days. I've gone to work and seen cat hair on my desk. It's just amazing.

Most funny activity: doing a 360 degree jump to catch his tail. This cat just doesn't walk in circles to catch his tail, he's going to surpise his tail by jumping at it when he doesn't think it's looking. And who said cats were smart.

Most enduring quality: he follows me where ever I go. I'm currently in my bedroom with this computer and he's laying on my bed keeping me company (and trying to claw under the bedsheets to see what's under there). I go out to the balcony and he's in the living room waiting for me to come in. (That's what I believe and I'm sticking to it.)

Have a good day everyone.

No comments: