Saturday, August 27, 2005

A few regrets...

The smart thing to do would be to spend my time wisely and write the book review I am suppose to have completed by the end of this month. The book has been read, there are thoughts in my head to put into writing, but I'm just not on the mood.

So instead, I'm going to write a few personal regrets. For privacy reasons, I'm using initials in place of the actual person's name. It's not like they could possibly be reading this blog, but stranger things have happened. So, I'll play it safe.

These are not in any particular order. Just random regrets.
  1. I wish I didn't back out of that date with B.D.
  2. I wish I took the time to tell K.G. what I really thought of her.
  3. I wish I told K.M. to just stuff it.
  4. I wish I didn't shy away from standing up to my old boss, S.M.
  5. I wish I took the time to stand in line for University of Kentucky Men's basketball tickets.
  6. I wish I didn't tell my old high school basketball coach, B.B., that I enjoyed the season.
  7. I regret ever telling M.B. that I liked him.
  8. I wish I never picked up smoking.
  9. I regret taking my two social work classes after graduating from college. Wasted money.
  10. I regret not being online about an hour and a half ago. I know I missed out on a good chat. Sorry about that.
  11. I regret not sitting down at my computer and start writing whenever I have an idea for a book.
  12. I regret not writing down any of my writing ideas.
  13. I regret not writing more in my personal journal.

That's it for now. Have a good day everyone.

No comments: