Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So Much to Say

There's just so much to say today that I don't know where to begin.

Let's start with a comment from Kelly Preston...

News today (July 6, 2005) from the Internet Movie Database (www.imdb.com) quotes Kelly Preston sticking up for fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise in his many talks about Scientology. She stated, "He's creating awareness. Good for Tom Cruise for bringing it to the forefront." Yes, thank you Tom for creating awareness that Scientology is just a bunch of crap. I probably wouldn't be so verbally hostile towards Tom and other Scientologists, but I have a difficult time accepting the fact that our Government gave Scientology the status of Religion. A cult is more like it. Tell it like it is and I won't be so upset.

Female rap artist, Lil' Kim, has been given 366 days jail time for purgy. I wonder how many inmates will try to make her explicit lyrics come true for her. Poor Kim. Tell the truth in a court of law and you might not have had to experience what is coming to you. And I don't want to hear you complain about the Judge making you look like an example for the American people. You reap what you sow woman.

Speaking of being an example for others... I read Martha Stewart is upset with the Judge who gave her jail time, home confinement, and years being supervised by her probation officer for her white collar crime (I don't remember the exact name of the crime she committed). She believes the Judge made her an example to all other individuals who may think about having disregard for the law as she did. Well, sorry to tell you Martha, but you are a celeb. No one is going to pay attention to a regular Joe doing jail time for what you did. But people will pay attention to a major celeb. Sorry about your luck. (Ok, really I'm not, but you don't know who I am. So it doesn't matter.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page