Thursday, July 14, 2005

A list of books I've read.

I'm going to share with you some of the books I've read (or will read) and a quick thought about them:

Most anticipated book I will read in the near future....
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince / J.K. Rowling

Recently read book that I couldn't put down, made me think, made me mad, and absolutely enjoyed....
- My Sister's Keeper / Jodi Picoult

The book I read at 11 years old and took with me to college....
- Sideways Stories from Wayside School / Louis Sachar

Book which scared the shit out of me and I couldn't sleep well for nights....
- Anyone you want me to be: A true story of sex and death on the internet / Stephen Singular

Book I will never fully comprehend no matter how many times I try to understand it....
- The Bible

I actually enjoyed this book which was assigned to read in high school English class....
- 1984 / George Orwell

A favorite book of mine that I will not admit to other librarians....
- Montana Sky / Nora Roberts

A lousy book in which I had high hopes for ....
- The Stealing of Sleeping Beauty / Anne Rice (written under a pen name)

No comments: