Friday, July 08, 2005

A couple of things...

First, my thoughts go out to the people of London. I've been reading how the people of London are continuing their everyday lives just a day after the bombings. Good for them. I think that will piss off the terrorists even more. As heartbreaking death and injuries are after such an incident, it's good to show the terrorists that your spirit isn't broken.

Next, damn all you individuals who e-mailed political biased responses to www.cnn.com concerning the London bombings. I was hoping to read some encouraging words about unity to fight terrorism. Which, there were comments about unity and defying terrorism, but then there are others who provided the opportunity to gripe and complain about George W. Bush. Yes you have the right to complain about him. This Republican has her complaints about him too, but I really don't want to read them in response to what has happened in London. I couldn't take it anymore. Had to exit out of that website.

I surprised myself today. I went to the mall. Yes, I entered the place of potential angry shoppers. To be honest, I had a craving for really bad Chinese food, and the Chinese restaurants inside malls usually fit the bill. But I did browse a bit. Saw a couple of cute guys in uniform. Living near an airforce base has it's good points. Early weekday mornings are the best time to browse the mall. Not too many people. Therefore, the chance of becoming pissed off from other shoppers is lowered. You should be proud of me. I refrained from wearing a t-shirt that said, "Do I look like a freaking people person?" (I didn't have shorts to match the shirt.)

On a personal sad note. One of my toys from Hustler of Hollywood broke. Damn it. I really liked that toy. Oh well.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments: