Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Normally...

Normally I'm at my work desk this time of day, but something has come up, I have no work to do right now, so therefore I'll blog.

Since being confirmed by the Senate, Judge Alito now has job security. That has to be a major perk in being on the U.S. Supreme Court... lifetime appointment.

Senator John Kerry was being a poor looser once again by doing his best to stop the appointment. (Sorry for all you Kerry fans, but that's all I can think about when he attempts to stop a Bush appointment.)

And what was Senator Ted Kennedy doing by questioning Judge Alito on ethics?

1 comment:

Aimless Chatter said...

Damnit, I misspelled "Loser." Sorry about that, and as for the word "Damnit" that's how I spell it.

Ok, sometimes I spell it "Damn It." Depends on the mood.