Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hang up your cell phone

For a couple of days I didn't feel like posting anything new for the reason that I was sounding too depressed. And believe me, I was. I had visions of painting my apartment black. My landlord wouldn't mind as long as I re-painted it white when I moved out. Do you know how hard it would be to paint white over black? So needless to say, my walls are still white. I did give great consideration to smoking again. I quit smoking 2.5 years ago, but a depressed mood can take me back. I still like breathing so I think I'll try to stay away longer.

If there is one thing I hate in this world, it's cell phones. Yes I do have one, and only for the fact that it's cheaper to use my cell phone to call my family in another state than some of the other phone coverage plans I've seen. I rarely use it in front of other people. I don't people to hear my conversations with my family and friends. And for those individuals who use their cell phones everywhere (grocery store, library, movies, retaurants, etc...), what makes you think I want to hear your conversation? Sometimes I think they have such nerve. If you must talk in the company of strangers on your cell phone, please do so quietly. You don't have to yell. I don't want to know about the fight you had with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/friend/family. I could really care less. So hang up.

No comments: