Monday, February 13, 2006

Show and Tell (1)


My latest creation. Completed last week. (The afghan, not the cat.)
I've been on a crocheting spree since about October. Five afghans were made for my friends and family during the Christmas season. Two for my sister and brother-in-law since I promised them one last year.
This is what I do when I'm bored. Most of the time at least; when I don't feel like going out, and I dont' feel like reading. My tastes in books are broad but nothing interests me these days. Some thing will come up. Last book I enjoyed was titled Poison Study by (I don't remember).
Turtle is in the picture (yes, that's his name) b/c he decided take a sit on the arm chair and look up at me. He just stares at me when he does that. As if I can read the minds of cats. I usually look at him and ask, "what are you looking at me for?"
I promise this crocheting librarian does NOT have birthday parties for her cat. I can't even remember how old he is. Four or Five?

No comments: