Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Make me that!!!

I must say that I don't curse too often. Except for the "fuck" I write every so often on this blog. If you feel offended in reading it, all you have to do is press the back button. Not too difficult. I had the need to apologize to my friend the other day when I was in the middle of a loud rant about work using curse words. I think my phrase was, "What the fuck is the library suppose to be?" The statement said in a complete sarcastic tone, with my anger focused at upper management personnel who know shit about running a library. I think the reason why I felt the urge to apologize was her tale about going to church earlier in the day. Oh well.

A friend of mine who likes to cross stitch directed me to a wonderful website... Subversive Cross Stitch. I like to call it cursing in cross stitch. I'm quite fond of what I've found, and may have to design some of my own. Two of my favorites...







I suppose my parents wouldn't be too pleased to see that hanging on the wall of my apartment. But then again, they don't live here.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

WTF?? What has happened to your blogginess? I enjoyed the frequent postings, and you are all but leaving me high and dry! Please, keep them coming!

Aimless Chatter said...

Me? Get a life? How much have you been drinking Festi?