Friday, June 23, 2006

Off the top of my head...

I think I've gotten past my Mormon kick. I have several books in my possession from the library about Mormonism, but I'll probably never get to them. Better books out there to read.

So here's what's on top of my head...

  • The head librarian at my library likes to talk to me as if I'm ten years old. She's an anal micromanager. I imagine that I tower over her and say, "Listen short bitch, I'm twenty-nine years old, treat me like it." She was once an elementary school teacher. I guess she has forgotten what it's like to talk with adult.
  • I may be twenty-nine years old, but I still have to show identification to buy something that I only have to be eighteen years old to buy. I'm told I have a baby-like face. Put my hair in a ponytail with my glasses on, I guess I do look kinda young.
  • I really should stop smoking. Again. For the third or fourth time. I've lost count.
  • The people at the library are starting to drive me nuts again. A much needed vacation is in the distant horizon.
  • I have some friends visiting me next month and one of my thoughts is, "how am I going to get rid of the many bottles of Sam Adams in the refrigerator?" The obvious answer is to drink them. The obvious question is, "why are you worried about five bottles of Sam Adams being in the refrigerator?"
  • These are my friends from church in Kentucky and I don't think they will think highly of me having my bottles of Sam Adams. Not when they see the other bottles of Smirnoff Ice, Maker's Mark and Wild Turkey. They will think Ohio has turned me into a lush.

That's all for now. Not much going on in my head.

No comments: