Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Read whatever down below...

Here's whatever is on my mind (I promise no alcohol has been consumed during this strange writing).

  • I've come to like a new drink - Diet Canada Dry.
  • It's a diet ginger ale drink.
  • Still can't quite drink regular soda after that stomach virus.
  • Still can't eat anything with grease either.
  • I don't remember when I was so anxious about applying for a job.
  • I still like working with the people I currently work with.
  • But I would like to be in Kentucky.
  • Just the other night I was reading a book with my glasses on and a magnifying glass.
  • What's up with that?
  • My eyesight isn't that bad, but my eyes become tired.
  • It was small print.
  • I'll give myself a break on that.
  • I almost but the Christmas Tree up this past weekend.
  • Made myself hold off for another weekend.
  • But, I'm listening to Christmas music now.
  • I'd hate to work a Bath and Body Works now. They started playing Christmas music in October. October 17th to be exact.
  • I asked back in September when it was going to start.
  • It was a spur of the moment question.
  • I'm sure everything is red, green and gold in that store now.
  • And the employees are having Christmas nightmares.
  • "The customers are being transformed into reindeer, trampling on displays and products, singing "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer (that's not a Kentucky song).""
  • Nice crisp and cold diet ginger ale. Feels good going down.
  • That last statement can be taken the wrong way.
  • I would say, "don't think it," but you probably have.
  • (Brain fart occuring)
  • Please excuse the brain fart with a "burp."
  • small "burp"
  • excuse me.
  • the ginger ale has gotten to me.
  • and i need something for my headache.
  • i'm hoping to receive a good night's rest.
  • I've been sleepy for a whole week now.
  • I blame it on my cat.
  • Twice the other night I woke up to my cat sniffing at my face.
  • I don't even want to hear that its bad breath.
  • So don't think it.
  • It's not quite certain the levy passed.
  • The outcome is so small that the absentee ballots can make a difference, or there may be a recount.
  • The word "recount" still brings images of Bush v. Gore.
  • I'm not a Bushman. Though my friend won't believe me.
  • I still think Kerry is a wuss.
  • Not that Bush was a great choice.
  • Why couldn't McCain have run for Presidency?
  • I won't vote for Hillary if she runs for Presidency.
  • One Clinton was enough.
  • I'll need to take a headache medicine with a sleep aid tonight.
  • I'm heading to an Elton John concert soon.
  • I've never been a fan of Elton John.
  • But I'll enjoy the company I'm going with.
  • I'm invited to a potluck dinner next week with some friends back in Kentucky.
  • One of the people invited is the guy I had a crush on months ago, and then found out he started dating someone.
  • I mentioned him in a post and then started a list about me.
  • Kinda want to go, kinda don't want to go.
  • I don't want to know how I'll react if I see them together.
  • They're both invited. She's definately going to the dinner. Not for sure about him, but he probably will. As stated by the person who invited me.
  • He wrote me a letter a couple of weeks ago.
  • I thought someone else had written me until I read a couple of seconds and realized it was his handwriting and his wording.
  • His letter contained information about one of the job openings I applied for.
  • Last time he wrote me, he sent me a recipe for a sweet potato dish that I liked.
  • I normally hate, and never eat sweet potatos.
  • That was about a year ago.
  • I'm going to take that headache medicine and go to sleep.
  • Have a good day everyone.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

BAHHHH! Going to Elton John and NOT EXCITED?? Are you insane?? I am So Jealous! I would love if you had one entry solely dedicated to the concert. I would kill to see Elton live.

Aimless Chatter said...

Amanda,

Just for you, I will talk about the Elton John concert. Typically, I'm not a concert goer. I'm 28 and I can probably count on my hand the amount of concerts I've attended. (Blame it on a sheltered life). I expect it to be interesting. I'm told he puts on great concerts.

To tell you the truth, the second reason why I decided to go was because he's a musical icon. Reason tells me not to pass up the chance to see a musical icon in concert. (I'll pass on Madonna though).